March 6, 1985
1. Lie down on your back. Raise your legs toward the ceiling and grasp your toes. Keep your legs up while you open and close them rapidly. Do Breath of Fire, timing the breath with the opening and closing of the legs. 5 1/2 Minutes.
2. Remain in the same position, holding onto your toes with your legs up. Pull your left leg toward your head. Let your left leg go back to the starting position as you pull your right leg toward your head. Continue alternately moving your legs up and down. Breath of Fire through the nose. 2 Minutes.
3. Continue the previous movement chanting “Har” with the tip of the tongue as each leg moves. Chant at a rate of two “Har’s” per second. 12 Minutes.
4. Stay in the same position and combine the movements of exercises 1 and 2. Chant “Har” as your left leg moves up and down. Chant “Har” as your right leg moves up and down. Chant “Mukande” as you open and close your legs. One repetition of “Har, Har, Mukande” takes 2 seconds. Move quickly. 1 1/2 Minutes.
5. Sit up and relax for 1 Minute.
6. Sit in Easy Pose with the elbows bent and the palms facing forward at the level of the shoulders. The thumb and Sun finger touch in Surya Mudra. Close your eyes and chant “Har, Har, Mukande” rhythmically and musically for 11 Minutes. One repetition of the mantra takes 2 seconds.
To finish: Inhale and repeat this affirmation:
Let thy soul be awakened.