1) Sit in easy pose. Place the hands together (right on top of left) with the palms facing down. The left hand faces to the right and the right hand faces forward. Raising the” left shoulder and elbow. hold the left arm parallel to the ground. The right arm is down by the side of the body. Apply maximum
downward pressure with the right hand and maximum upward pressure with the left hand. The breathing will automatically become heavy. Continue for 5 minutes.
This kriya balances heauy electron exchange in the brain.
2) Remain in easy pose. Press the palms together (palms perpendicular to the ground) at the heart level. Raise the elbows until both arms are parallel
to the ground. Apply strong pressure to the base of the palm. Using this as a pivot point. twist the hands back and forth in opposite directions. Continue
for 5 minutes.
If done correctly. this kriya will cause pain in back ojthe shoulders.
3) Remain in easy pose. Place the palm of the left hand on the left rear of the neck. Place the palm of the riQht hand above the right ear With the fingers extending to the back of the head. Look at the tip of the nose. Push in with maximum pressure with both hands. Continue for 2 -3 minutes and then reverse the position for 2 -3 minutes. The breathing
will become heavy.
This exercise adjusts the neck.
4) Remain in easy pose. Place the hands over the ears with the fingers extending to the rear of the head. Push in with maximum pressure for 3 -5 aeconds. Relax the pressure for 3 -5 seconds and continue in a rhythmic pattern for 3 minutes.
5) Remain in easy pose. Place the first three fingers ()f each hand onto the boney ridge at the lower edge of the eye socket (on the “baggie~”). Moving both hands toward the nose and away from the nose in unison, gently and rapidly massage the lower eyelid and upper cheekbone. Continue for 5 minutes.
7) Remain in easy pose and tightly cross the legs (foO lotus if possible). Make fists and put the knuckles
on the ground at the sides of the body. Raise .the body 3 -6 inches with the arms.and drop It.
Continue for 3 minutes.
This kriya adjusts the elbows.
8) Remain in easy pose. Bring the hands together in front of the chest with only the fingertips touching.
Keep the fingers straight. press the palms out as the hands rotate out and away from the chest. and in as the hands come toward the chest. The hands will rotate in small circles. Continue for 5 minutes.
This kriya is to adjust the hand bones.
9) Remain in easy pose. Slightly raise the shoulders and extend the arms strilight out in ‘front of the· body bending the elbows to bring the forearms perpendicular to the ground. Hold the hands in fists with the thumbs pointing straight up. pun forward with the elbows using maximum force. Continue for 5 -10 minutes.
This exercise will bring tTemendous pressure to the back of the neck. It worles on the glands of the neck and giues control ofsexualurges.
10) Remain in easy pose. Make f15ts of the hands and extend the arms straight out in front of the body, bringing the forearms perpendicular to the ground. Firmly press the forearms together from elbow to wrist. Keep the elbows up. Hold the position
for 5 minutes.
This kriya works on the back muscles.
11) Relax deeply on the back.