1) Sit In easy pose. Extend the arms In front of the body with the palms fadng up. Make fists of the hands. Strike the right arm with the back of the fist of the left ann Starting near the wrist and moving’· back toward the elbow. Reverse arm positions and repeat. Strike with considerable force at the wrist, mid-forearm, and elbow joint. Continue alternately strikingthe arms for 3 minutes.
2) Sit in rock pose and ·place the palms on the thighs. Begin flexing the lower spine, hunching the shoulders as the spine collapses and pulling them downward as the spine pushes forward. Continue for 3 minutes.
3) Remain In rock pose. Extend the arms in front of the body with the palms fadng down. Keeping the elbows straight, begin alternately striking the -thighs just above the knees with the hands. Step up· the pace as you preceed. Breathe normally. Continue for 3 minutes. This slapping 0/ the thighs works on the sex meridian.
4) Remain in rock pose and place the hands on the hips. Begin flexing the lower spine. As the spine collapses, bring the elbows forward. Then. thrust them back to help push the chest out. Continue for 3 minutes. Rest/or2 minutes and remember God. 5) Sit in easy pose and rest the hands.on the legs. RoD the shoulders forward twice. Then swing the arms forward across the chest. Repeat the three movement series and continue for· 3 minutes.
6) Stand up and spread the legs shoulder width apart. Extend the arms in front of the body and place one hand on top of the other with both palms facing down. Squat into crow pose and retJ,1rn to the standing position. Continue for 3 . 5 minutes.
7) Remain standing and extend the arms over the head with the hands in Venus lock and upper arms against the ears. Squat into crow pose and· return to the stand position. Continue for 3 minutes.
8) Remain standing, extend the arms behind the body, and place the hands in Venus lock. Squat into crow pose and return to standing position. Continue for 1 minute. ‘
9) Sit in. easy pose. Bring the hands together at the chest level. pointing out from the body. The fin. gers from their bases to their fingertips touch and the thumbtips touch. The palms remain about three inches apart. Push the hands in toward each other with maximum pressure. Leave the eyes 1/IOth open and meditate for at least three minutes.
10) Relax in easy pose and let the shoulders hang.