March 5, 1986
1. Sit on your heels with your knees spread wide, balancing on the balls of your feet as in Frog Pose. Clap your hands once and then bend from the waist, touching your forehead to the floor. Return to the starting position and continue clapping and bowing. 2 Minutes.
2. Sit in Easy Pose and cross your hands over your heart. Your left hand is against your chest and your right hand is on top of your left hand. Keeping your legs crossed as in Easy Pose and your hands on your heart, raise yourself up so that you are balanced on your knees and then drop back down into Easy Pose. Move rapidly up and down. This modified body drop is good for your heart. 6 Minutes.
3. Lie down on your back. Interlock your fingers and hold your forehead. The base of the palms press against your temples and your thumbs are pointing upward toward the top ofyour head. Keep your hands in this position as you twist and turn and move every part of your body. Imagine that you are in great pain and move vigorously. 1 1/2 Minutes.
4. Sit in Easy Pose. Look at the ground in front of you as you beat the ground with your open palms. Keep your hands open. Move hard and fast, work out any stored anger. 1 1/2 Minutes.
5. Lie down on your back. Quickly raise and lower your buttocks, creating an invigorating massage. Move quickly. This exercise is to open up the pelvic area. It stimulates the juncture of the two sciatic nerves of the legs.This stimulation is needed for the pituitary to function properly. 2 Minutes.
6. Remain on your back and immediately put yourself into a deep, relaxing nap. 4 Minutes. Gradually rise up and sing along with “Dhan, Dhan Ram Das Gur” on Naad the Blessing by Sangeet Kaur. 7 Minutes.