January 31, 1986
1. Lie on your back and move your feet alternately forward and back at the ankles, pointing and flexing the feet. 30 Seconds
2. Raise and lower your knees alternately. 30 Seconds. Sometimes while sleeping, the circulation in the lower body becomes sluggish.
3. Still lying on your back, move your shoulders ftom side to side, sliding back and forth like a snake. 1 Minute.
4. Clasp your knees to your chest with your arms. Lift your head and roll it around. 30 Seconds.
5. Raise your head and heels six inches, arms at your sides in Stretch Pose. Hold this position until your navel starts to jump and you don’t want to stay up any longer. Relax. Repeat this exercise two more times. (You can do this exercise either three times total or for three minutes, whichever is shorter.)
6. Lie on your back and stretch left and right in Cat Stretch. 30 Seconds.
7. Sit up with your legs stretched out straight. Grab your toes. Raise and lower your torso, bringing your head to your knees. 30 Seconds.